Real life. Real tough.
"... First installed on a new 99 Chevy pickup and after 150,000 removed and installed on 03 Chevy pickup. Very close to 100,000 and besides a little surface rust (recently moved to coastal community) these boxes are good as new and would recommend WEATHER GUARD truck boxes to anybody"
— Patrick Murray
Request a Catalog
Select one of our catalogs and we'll send it out to you right away.
From product enhancements to completely new innovations, we're currently developing tomorrow's truck storage systems today with even more security, durability, reliability and organizational solutions. Take a look at what's new!
NEW Underbed Boxes
Designed to take whatever you and the elements dish out, these rugged storage boxes keep larger, heavy items and tools accessible when you need them and safely out-of-sight when you don’t.
- Available in sizes from mini to jumbo
- Steel and aluminum construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NEW Hi-Side Truck Boxes
THERE’S NO STOPPING WEATHER GUARD®.
Even the best can get better. That’s why we keep pushing our engineers to top themselves. And so they have. Now our class-leading WEATHER GUARD® Hi-Side Truck Boxes deliver even greater protection. From the elements. From vandalism. New WEATHER GUARD® Hi-Sides are built to outlast the competition, just like you — hard-working construction pros. Skilled tradespeople. Field service and municipal workers who need quick access to valuable tools, equipment and parts while keeping the truck bed open for supplies. You never stop. Neither do we.
Maximum Organization and Productivity:
NEW Low-Profile Steel Saddle
MAXIMUM VISIBILITY. MAXIMUM DURABILITY.
Introducing the new all-steel low-profile saddle box from WEATHER GUARD®. Secure your tools economically without compromising your rear view. Sits just above the bed rail to keep rear sightlines intact.
- Security Fully weather-sealed against moisture and secured against break-ins with tamper-resistant retractable lock, hinges and mounting hardware.
- Convenience The low-profile design maximizes rear window visibility while preserving ample storage space. One-touch latch opens with ease and gas shocks secure lid in full-open position.
- Confidence The WEATHER GUARD® reputation, backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on materials and workmanship, identifies you as a serious professional.
- Quick and Easy Installation Crimp-free / drill-free mounting brackets ensure ease of installation.
- Durability Heavy-duty steel construction, with a powder coat finish, resists dents and punctures for years of reliable, hard work.
- Professional Appearance The WEATHER GUARD® low-profile saddle box features superior fit and quality for a trip, professional look.
New WEATHER GUARD® E-Line™ Model 143 Saddle Box Offers Exceptional Features and Value
The E-Line Model 143 provides small contractors and remodelers with the industry-leading features they expect to find in WEATHER GUARD.
The 143 is fully protected against break-ins by a secure locking system and tamper-resistant piano-style hinge. A full weather seal safeguards against the elements. A paddle handle with automotive-style latches open the cover easily. Generous storage volume is enhanced with a removable tool storage box.
The 143 also comes with reinforced heavy-duty aluminum diamond-plate construction, topped off with a powder-coat finish that will deliver years of attractive appearance.
And not only does E-Line come with the WEATHER GUARD reputation, it’s backed by a Ten-Year Warranty!
NEW WEATHER GUARD Low-Profile Side Boxes Offer Ultimate Storage Space without Compromising Visibility!
Keep your tools safe, your vision clear and your truck looking good. Give your truck the long-lasting, professional image that only comes with WEATHER GUARD® premium storage solutions.
The new low-profile side boxes match our complete line of full and compact, low-profile saddle boxes, sitting just above the bed rail to keep your rear sightlines intact. With WEATHER GUARD® Truck Equipment, you know they are built to take on years of hard work, with heavy-gauge aluminum construction and durable clear or black finishes.
WEATHER GUARD low-profile side boxes sit low and wide to hold loads of equipment without obstructing your rear view. And more importantly, they give your truck the professional look of WEATHER GUARD premium storage solutions.
Learn More! - PDF 549 kb